It’s time to thaw out and get those creative juices flowing. Stop shovelling the snow and grab your pencil crayons from the junk drawer.
Steelhead needs it’s very own logo. For the hall, maybe on some shirts, then there is on the stationary, Facebook, web site, there could be no end to where we use it.
- Must be tasteful.
- Original work of the submitter
- Represent Steelhead in all its awesomeness (no snow?)
- No 3D materials like stickers or glitter
- You must be ok with Steelhead Association using your logo-for free of course
What do you win?
- The glory, it’s all about the glory!
Contest judging will take place on April 8th at the Curry Contest. It will be a 2’fer event, come with your best curry dish, and judge the dishes and the artwork for the logo contest. How could this not be a most wonderful way to connect with the neighbours?
Where do you enter?
- Send your entries to email@example.com or drop at the Suggestion box by the mailboxes before April 5th. They will be printed up and on display at the Curry event for judging.